Uniwersytet Futures i Opcji
Czy chcesz zareagować na tę wiadomość? Zarejestruj się na forum za pomocą kilku kliknięć lub zaloguj się, aby kontynuować.
Uniwersytet Futures i Opcji

pod kierownictwem prof. SzFagra

IndeksIndeks  PortalePortale  SzukajSzukaj  Latest imagesLatest images  RejestracjaRejestracja  Zaloguj  

UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend

Go down 
+12
Piotrek691
zibi
betonowe_buty
Frater
BP
thorgall
Zygmunt de Bill
Reser
REALISTA
kamikaze
Indiana
dziadek
16 posters
Idź do strony : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AutorWiadomość
betonowe_buty
TA SYSTEM TRADER
TA  SYSTEM  TRADER
betonowe_buty

Liczba postów : 19454
Registration date : 02/10/2007

UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 Empty
PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 17:38

Why Algorithmic Trading Really Works
Jason McIntosh27/04/2018

Trading is one of the world’s most interesting jobs…
It’s also one of the most uncertain.

My career began in 1991 at Bankers Trust. I remember the head-of-trading’s first words to me. He said: ‘Jason, you’ve made it to this side of the revolving door. The hardest part is staying here.’

That was my introduction to trading. You either make money or move on.
The markets have been part of my life ever since. Most of it has been as a trader. I’ve also co-founded a successful stock advisory and fund management business.
Nowadays, I develop and trade my own algorithmic systems. This helps me trade with a level of consistency that I could only dream of when starting out.
Another thing I enjoy is providing the Quant Trader service. Helping everyday traders like you is one of the most satisfying things I do.
People often ask how I got my start. They typically want to know how I became a ‘system trader’ — it’s not the sort of job you hear about at a school careers night.
I also get asked what it’s like to work on a trading floor. Is it really like a scene from Wall Street?
Well, this week I’m going to tell you.
Let me take you back to where it all began…

Level 40
It was the summer of 1991. Australia was thumping England in the Ashes series and Bart had just seen home his eighth Melbourne Cup winner — Kingston Rule.
I remember this time like yesterday. Not so much for its sporting highlights, but rather for the life-changing door through which I was about to pass.
You see, it was two days before my 21st birthday, and I was nervously entering the foyer of the Australia Square Tower in Sydney’s CBD.
Awaiting me on level 40 was my shot at the big time. I was about to start work in the trading room of Australia’s then leading investment bank — Bankers Trust.
Entering the room was like setting foot on a new world. The sprawling area was full of bustle and noise. Some traders had a phone to either ear, others were yelling prices to colleagues.
To say it was intimidating puts it mildly.
This was a group of very smart people at the top of their game. The average salary was said to be higher than anywhere in the country. Bankers Trust was the original millionaires’ factory.
And I soon understood why…
The rewards for success were huge. I remember my bonuses doubling almost every year. There aren’t too many jobs where your pay packet rises so quickly.
There were several departments within the dealing room: Foreign exchange, options, money market, bonds, and futures. My entry role was on the bond desk as a dealer’s assistant.
Now, you might think that traders have a certain personality type. This is true to an extent. But I soon saw it could vary greatly between the trading desks.
For instance, the most raucous in the room were the spot foreign exchange dealers. It wasn’t unheard of for a dealer to smash a computer screen after a bad trade!
At the other extreme was a trading group called ‘Positioning’
These guys weren’t loud like the foreign exchange dealers, they didn’t wave their arms about like the futures floor traders, and they weren’t on the phones like the money market dealers.
No, this group was different.
The traders at this desk would sit quietly at their screens. These were the ‘quants’. This small team of about 10 people were one of the bank’s most profitable divisions.

Rocket science
So how did Positioning make so much money?
I can sum it up with two words: Algorithmic trading.

Positioning’s job was to identify recurring patterns in the markets. Their algorithms, or trading system, would do this by analysing huge volumes of price data.
The group would trade anything from currencies to commodities. Once a trade was on, it was a case of letting winners run and cutting losses — just like Quant Trader.
These guys weren’t like most traders. They had no time for gut feel, and they didn’t crave an adrenalin rush. Every trade had a statistical underpinning.
And this struck a chord…
You see, I’m a bit of an introvert. The thought of yelling across a busy room didn’t thrill me. I’d much rather crunch the numbers on a new trading system.
Algorithmic trading wasn’t like anything I’d seen before. Forget the seat-of-your-pants stuff. This was all about using a computer to consistently identify high potential set-ups.
I’d describe algorithmic trading as a ‘thinking’ trader’s strategy.
I’ll tell you what I mean…
I remember listening to the head of Positioning talk to a colleague. He was explaining how he could statistically prove that stock markets move in trends.
And he wasn’t just saying this. I saw him put his strategies into action.
It was the early 1990s, and Australian interest rates were falling. The dealing room had a huge bet that rates would fall further at the next Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) meeting.
Sure enough, rates fell — big time.
The RBA cut rates by more than the market was expecting. The dealing room was up $10 million dollars that morning alone. This was a huge amount of money back then.
Senior management was anxious that prices may pullback. Their go-to man was the head of Positioning. They gave him the job of using his statistical edge to decide when to cut the trade.
The outcome by day’s end was a massive $15 million win. To put this into perspective, Westpac’s profit in 1991 was $476 million — or $1.3 million per day.
I was hooked. It was an introduction like no other.
There was no doubt in my mind: Algorithmic trading was a gold pass to make a lot of money.
My transition to fully-fledged system trader would take time. I had a lot to learn about markets before I could start designing my own trading systems.
But I was in the perfect place to develop my skills. The opportunity before me was huge.
People talk about being in the right place at the right time. They say good fortune can happen to you by accident, simply due to your timing and location.
Well, that’s true of me to an extent…
I didn’t know Bankers Trust was an algorithmic pioneer when I first got a job. My early exposure to systematic trading was purely by chance.
Maybe I would have been successful at another bank. I’ll never know.
But I can say this: I’m the trader I am today due to algorithms — they’re by far the greatest find of my career. Hopefully, I can help you benefit from them like I have.
Until next week,

Jason McIntosh,
Editor, Quant Trader

Editor’s Note: Professional trading rooms are a mystery to many people. The banks and hedge funds that operate them are notoriously secretive and highly selective about who enters their realm.
But you have an in…
Jason McIntosh’s Quant Trader is a fully algorithmic system for detecting and profiting from big trends in ASX stocks. You get to experience the style of trading that’s made millions for some of the best trading firms.

Jason McIntosh is a professional quantitative analyst. Before he graduated in 1991 he joined Bankers Trust — a Wall Street investment bank — to be a trader. These days, he’s a private trader and system developer. In 2014 he launched the wildly successful trading service: Quant Trader.
UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 Editors-jason-mcintosh-150x150
***gość podobny do  lol!  dobryżart
Powrót do góry Go down
Frater
V e x o M e r c a t o r!
V e x o     M e r c a t o r!
Frater

Liczba postów : 2414
Registration date : 28/08/2007

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 18:19

Jako że już po 18-tej a my nadal dyskutujemy o sytacji na rynkach, moja asystentka proponuje trochę "czerni z Avola", Nero d'Avola starzone w dębinie drunken

UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 Kielwi10
Powrót do góry Go down
betonowe_buty
TA SYSTEM TRADER
TA  SYSTEM  TRADER
betonowe_buty

Liczba postów : 19454
Registration date : 02/10/2007

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 18:34

ból & geniusz
Powrót do góry Go down
kamikaze
UFOTrader Senior
UFOTrader Senior
kamikaze

Liczba postów : 19676

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 18:49

http://wgospodarce.pl/opinie/54221-polacy-wicemistrzami-europy-w-zadluzaniu-sie

Najtrudniejsza sytuacja jest w grupie najmłodszych Polaków, tych w wieku 25–35 lat. Mają oni zobowiązania o wartości 6,5 mld zł, co oznacza 10,3 tys. zł na osobę. To dlatego, że kupują rzeczy, na które ich nie stać. Nabywają więc na kredyt lub na raty kolejny telefon, komputer, telewizor, a nawet samochód. Za pożyczone pieniądze wyjeżdżają na egzotyczne wakacje.
Powrót do góry Go down
zibi
MOD
MOD
zibi

Liczba postów : 30177
Registration date : 23/05/2008

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 18:58

UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 Apologies

SILVER IDZIE NA 150$
Powrót do góry Go down
Reser

Liczba postów : 110962
Registration date : 30/08/2007

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 19:06

Zygmunt de Bill napisał:
OpCjOnEr napisał:
UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 Trzech%20kumpli%20idiota

dobryżart dobryżart dobryżart

Zobacz znaczek na środq etykiety. Może Ci coś przypomina?
UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 Mtlogo10

no właśnie też to kiedyś zauważylem affraid
ciekawe kto kogo splagiatował
Powrót do góry Go down
Reser

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 19:09

betonowe_buty napisał:
Why Algorithmic Trading Really Works
Jason McIntosh27/04/2018

Trading is one of the world’s most interesting jobs…
It’s also one of the most uncertain.

My career began in 1991 at Bankers Trust. I remember the head-of-trading’s first words to me. He said: ‘Jason, you’ve made it to this side of the revolving door. The hardest part is staying here.’

That was my introduction to trading. You either make money or move on.
The markets have been part of my life ever since. Most of it has been as a trader. I’ve also co-founded a successful stock advisory and fund management business.
Nowadays, I develop and trade my own algorithmic systems. This helps me trade with a level of consistency that I could only dream of when starting out.
Another thing I enjoy is providing the Quant Trader service. Helping everyday traders like you is one of the most satisfying things I do.
People often ask how I got my start. They typically want to know how I became a ‘system trader’ — it’s not the sort of job you hear about at a school careers night.
I also get asked what it’s like to work on a trading floor. Is it really like a scene from Wall Street?
Well, this week I’m going to tell you.
Let me take you back to where it all began…

Level 40
It was the summer of 1991. Australia was thumping England in the Ashes series and Bart had just seen home his eighth Melbourne Cup winner — Kingston Rule.
I remember this time like yesterday. Not so much for its sporting highlights, but rather for the life-changing door through which I was about to pass.
You see, it was two days before my 21st birthday, and I was nervously entering the foyer of the Australia Square Tower in Sydney’s CBD.
Awaiting me on level 40 was my shot at the big time. I was about to start work in the trading room of Australia’s then leading investment bank — Bankers Trust.
Entering the room was like setting foot on a new world. The sprawling area was full of bustle and noise. Some traders had a phone to either ear, others were yelling prices to colleagues.
To say it was intimidating puts it mildly.
This was a group of very smart people at the top of their game. The average salary was said to be higher than anywhere in the country. Bankers Trust was the original millionaires’ factory.
And I soon understood why…
The rewards for success were huge. I remember my bonuses doubling almost every year. There aren’t too many jobs where your pay packet rises so quickly.
There were several departments within the dealing room: Foreign exchange, options, money market, bonds, and futures. My entry role was on the bond desk as a dealer’s assistant.
Now, you might think that traders have a certain personality type. This is true to an extent. But I soon saw it could vary greatly between the trading desks.
For instance, the most raucous in the room were the spot foreign exchange dealers. It wasn’t unheard of for a dealer to smash a computer screen after a bad trade!
At the other extreme was a trading group called ‘Positioning’
These guys weren’t loud like the foreign exchange dealers, they didn’t wave their arms about like the futures floor traders, and they weren’t on the phones like the money market dealers.
No, this group was different.
The traders at this desk would sit quietly at their screens. These were the ‘quants’. This small team of about 10 people were one of the bank’s most profitable divisions.

Rocket science
So how did Positioning make so much money?
I can sum it up with two words: Algorithmic trading.

Positioning’s job was to identify recurring patterns in the markets. Their algorithms, or trading system, would do this by analysing huge volumes of price data.
The group would trade anything from currencies to commodities. Once a trade was on, it was a case of letting winners run and cutting losses — just like Quant Trader.
These guys weren’t like most traders. They had no time for gut feel, and they didn’t crave an adrenalin rush. Every trade had a statistical underpinning.
And this struck a chord…
You see, I’m a bit of an introvert. The thought of yelling across a busy room didn’t thrill me. I’d much rather crunch the numbers on a new trading system.
Algorithmic trading wasn’t like anything I’d seen before. Forget the seat-of-your-pants stuff. This was all about using a computer to consistently identify high potential set-ups.
I’d describe algorithmic trading as a ‘thinking’ trader’s strategy.
I’ll tell you what I mean…
I remember listening to the head of Positioning talk to a colleague. He was explaining how he could statistically prove that stock markets move in trends.
And he wasn’t just saying this. I saw him put his strategies into action.
It was the early 1990s, and Australian interest rates were falling. The dealing room had a huge bet that rates would fall further at the next Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) meeting.
Sure enough, rates fell — big time.
The RBA cut rates by more than the market was expecting. The dealing room was up $10 million dollars that morning alone. This was a huge amount of money back then.
Senior management was anxious that prices may pullback. Their go-to man was the head of Positioning. They gave him the job of using his statistical edge to decide when to cut the trade.
The outcome by day’s end was a massive $15 million win. To put this into perspective, Westpac’s profit in 1991 was $476 million — or $1.3 million per day.
I was hooked. It was an introduction like no other.
There was no doubt in my mind: Algorithmic trading was a gold pass to make a lot of money.
My transition to fully-fledged system trader would take time. I had a lot to learn about markets before I could start designing my own trading systems.
But I was in the perfect place to develop my skills. The opportunity before me was huge.
People talk about being in the right place at the right time. They say good fortune can happen to you by accident, simply due to your timing and location.
Well, that’s true of me to an extent…
I didn’t know Bankers Trust was an algorithmic pioneer when I first got a job. My early exposure to systematic trading was purely by chance.
Maybe I would have been successful at another bank. I’ll never know.
But I can say this: I’m the trader I am today due to algorithms — they’re by far the greatest find of my career. Hopefully, I can help you benefit from them like I have.
Until next week,

Jason McIntosh,
Editor, Quant Trader

Editor’s Note: Professional trading rooms are a mystery to many people. The banks and hedge funds that operate them are notoriously secretive and highly selective about who enters their realm.
But you have an in…
Jason McIntosh’s Quant Trader is a fully algorithmic system for detecting and profiting from big trends in ASX stocks. You get to experience the style of trading that’s made millions for some of the best trading firms.

Jason McIntosh is a professional quantitative analyst. Before he graduated in 1991 he joined Bankers Trust — a Wall Street investment bank — to be a trader. These days, he’s a private trader and system developer. In 2014 he launched the wildly successful trading service: Quant Trader.
UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 Editors-jason-mcintosh-150x150
***gość podobny do  lol!  dobryżart

a ciekawe czy kapucyna 2 razy dziennie ma też w algorytmach dobryżart dobryżart
Powrót do góry Go down
kamikaze
UFOTrader Senior
UFOTrader Senior
kamikaze

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 19:27

https://dorzeczy.pl/swiat/77904/Muzulmanskie-modlitwy-przed-posiedzeniem-Rady-Miasta.html

Luton również słynie z silnej reprezentacji społeczności muzułmańskiej. Ostatnio głośno było o tym mieście, gdy muzułmanie wymusili na dyrekcji lokalnego basenu wprowadzenia odrębnych sesji pływania tylko dla mężczyzn. Kobietom pozostaje w tym czasie do dyspozycji basen, który od pierwszego jest ponad dwukrotnie mniejszy.

ciekawe co na to lewaki i feministki? Laughing

będziemy czytać za jakiś czas, że jakaś znana lewaczka-feministka dostała ostry wpierdol na ulicy za brak szmaty na łbie
albo muslimy ateistę uczyli skoków z wysokości
to tylko kwestia czasu
Powrót do góry Go down
REALISTA
UFOTrader Senior
UFOTrader Senior
REALISTA

Liczba postów : 44196
Registration date : 03/09/2007

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 19:29

http://podroze.gazeta.pl/podroze/7,114158,23945859,a-gdyby-tak-w-koninie-i-jeleniej-gorze-zakazano-ruchu-samochodowego.html#s=BoxLSMT

We współczesnym projektowaniu, zdaniem Loresa, piesi są najmniej ważni. Najważniejsze są samochody, które zajmują publiczną przestrzeń, bardzo mocno w nią ingerując. A w ścisłym centrum największe zatory i ruch powodują kierowcy, którzy szukają nielicznych wolnych miejsc do zaparkowania.

UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 767691 UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 767691 UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 767691 popieram, za dużo tego klekoczącego i smierdzącego gówna ; tylko zbiorkom i dostawcze reszta tłuściochów rowerek albo pieszo, tylko na zdrowie to wszystkim wyjdzie   a w Polsce obok KK to samochody są traktowane jak jakiś fetysz . mamy ich więcej jak zachód w stosunku do mieszkańców Evil or Very Mad

Najlepiej o zmianie świadczą jednak liczby:

emisja CO2 spadła o 70 procent,
 miastu przybyło 12 tysięcy nowych mieszkańców,
 Od 13 lat nikt nie zginął pod kołami samochodu.

Ostatnio zmieniony przez REALISTA dnia Sob 22 Wrz 2018, 19:36, w całości zmieniany 1 raz
Powrót do góry Go down
REALISTA
UFOTrader Senior
UFOTrader Senior
REALISTA

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 19:33

kamikaze napisał:

Najtrudniejsza sytuacja jest w grupie najmłodszych Polaków, tych w wieku 25–35 lat. Mają oni zobowiązania o wartości 6,5 mld zł, co oznacza 10,3 tys. zł na osobę. To dlatego, że kupują rzeczy, na które ich nie stać. Nabywają więc na kredyt lub na raty kolejny telefon, komputer, telewizor, a nawet samochód. Za pożyczone pieniądze wyjeżdżają na egzotyczne wakacje.

Będzie jeszcze lepiej, bo ejpl wypuścił srajfony za ponad 7 klocków lol! a za trzy miechy wypuści kolejny model, bardziej albo mniej zaokrąglony i puści za 12 klocków, lemingi łykną każdą cenę Laughing
Powrót do góry Go down
Reser

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 19:48

REALISTA napisał:
kamikaze napisał:

Będzie jeszcze lepiej, bo ejpl wypuścił srajfony za ponad 7 klocków lol!  a za trzy miechy wypuści kolejny model, bardziej albo mniej zaokrąglony i puści za 12 klocków, lemingi łykną każdą cenę Laughing

samochód na raty największa głupota jaka może być Twisted Evil
przez 10 lat straci na wartości jakieś 80% a Eskimos zarobi na tym jakieś 200% dobryżart
co innego brać w leasingu na firmę jeśli jest on niezbędny do wykonywania pracy czyli służyć ma do zarabiania ale żeby tylko wozić se prywatnie dupę i utrzymywać Eskimosa to totalny debilizm dla mnie jest

Inna sprawa jest z mieszkaniem bo to nie tanieje w czasie.
Powrót do góry Go down
Reser

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 19:52

Czyli to nie jest tak jak myślałem wcześniej, że nie mam auta bo jestem biedny tylko to jest tak, że inni mają bo są pozadłużani. Laughing
No wyjebać ze 100 qłeczek w żywym cashu na powiedzmy średniej klasy furę z salonu to sorry ale mało kto sobie może ot tak pstryk! pozwolić.
Tu na forum to Indiana albo Michu.

Ostatnio zmieniony przez OpCjOnEr dnia Sob 22 Wrz 2018, 19:52, w całości zmieniany 1 raz
Powrót do góry Go down
REALISTA
UFOTrader Senior
UFOTrader Senior
REALISTA

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 19:52

UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 3ef7854392c72c1bc8ecc4caebd1fa8a

lol! lol! lol!
Powrót do góry Go down
REALISTA
UFOTrader Senior
UFOTrader Senior
REALISTA

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 20:25

po robocie mam takie hobby, że se śpiewam, nawet się nie przebieram Laughing

Powrót do góry Go down
kamikaze
UFOTrader Senior
UFOTrader Senior
kamikaze

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 20:45

Niemcy się powoli staczają, widać po takich zdarzeniach

http://niezalezna.pl/237195-bundeswehra-cwiczyla-na-wysuszonych-torfowiskach-gigantyczny-pozar-trwa-juz-drugi-tydzien
Powrót do góry Go down
Piotrek691

Piotrek691

Liczba postów : 8186
Registration date : 15/04/2010

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 20:50

OpCjOnEr napisał:
REALISTA napisał:
kamikaze napisał:

Będzie jeszcze lepiej, bo ejpl wypuścił srajfony za ponad 7 klocków lol!  a za trzy miechy wypuści kolejny model, bardziej albo mniej zaokrąglony i puści za 12 klocków, lemingi łykną każdą cenę Laughing

przez 10 lat straci na wartości jakieś 80% a Eskimos zarobi na tym jakieś 200% dobryżart
co innego brać w leasingu na firmę jeśli jest on niezbędny do wykonywania pracy czyli służyć ma do zarabiania ale żeby tylko wozić se prywatnie dupę i utrzymywać Eskimosa to totalny debilizm dla mnie jest

Kupno nowego auta z salonu to rozrzutność. W momencie wyjazdu od dilera
samochód traci na wartości nawet do 30% Twisted Evil
Najlepsze dla prywatnej osoby są moim zdaniem auta poleasingowe takie 2-3 letnie
z przebiegiem poniżej 80 kilo. Najlepsze są takie, gdzie doope woził Pan Prezes albo Pani
gówna księgowa. Mamo jeżdżone, serwisowane w autoryzowanych serwisach.
Jako forma finansowania wiadomo najlepszy cash, ale jak kto nie ma to polecam
leasing konsumencki dla osób fizycznych. Wychodzi dużo taniej od finansowania kredytem.
Powrót do góry Go down
REALISTA
UFOTrader Senior
UFOTrader Senior
REALISTA

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 20:57

Powrót do góry Go down
REALISTA
UFOTrader Senior
UFOTrader Senior
REALISTA

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 21:03

Polski Mark Knopfler Razz byłem na jej koncercie, zajebisty

Powrót do góry Go down
Reser

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 21:04

Przytulacie coś? dobryżart dobryżart
Powrót do góry Go down
Reser

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 21:07

Piotrek691 napisał:
OpCjOnEr napisał:
REALISTA napisał:
kamikaze napisał:

Kupno nowego auta z salonu to rozrzutność. W momencie  wyjazdu od dilera
Najlepsze dla prywatnej osoby są moim zdaniem auta poleasingowe takie 2-3 letnie
z przebiegiem poniżej 80 kilo. Najlepsze są takie, gdzie doope woził Pan Prezes albo Pani
Jako forma finansowania  wiadomo najlepszy cash, ale jak kto nie ma to polecam
leasing konsumencki dla osób fizycznych. Wychodzi dużo taniej od finansowania kredytem.

Qpno używanego to kot w worq. Przebiegi to jest ZAWSZE ściema, poza tym są firmy, w których auto 2h jeździ a 22h stoi a są takie gdzie odwrotnie. Nigdy nie wiadomo, ryzyk-fizyk.
Poza tym nowa rzecz jest fajna, bardziej cieszy pachnące fabrycznie a nie smrody papierosowe po kimś... ale na to musi być stać a nie udawać przechuja z kredytem w dupie lol!
Powrót do góry Go down
REALISTA
UFOTrader Senior
UFOTrader Senior
REALISTA

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 21:14

podobno niezły serial oglądał ktoś ?

Powrót do góry Go down
zibi
MOD
MOD
zibi

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 21:21

REALISTA napisał:
UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 3ef7854392c72c1bc8ecc4caebd1fa8a

lol! lol! lol!

kolega Thorgall powinien przemyśleć sytuację Wink

SILVER IDZIE NA 150$
Powrót do góry Go down
zibi
MOD
MOD
zibi

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 21:24

dla mnie ta partia to POwoli jakiś kabaretem się staje Very Happy

http://niewygodne.info.pl/artykul9/04553-Hipokryzja-PO-ws-OFE-nie-zna-granic.htm

SILVER IDZIE NA 150$
Powrót do góry Go down
REALISTA
UFOTrader Senior
UFOTrader Senior
REALISTA

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 21:28

OpCjOnEr napisał:
Przytulacie coś? dobryżart dobryżart

nie, ale będziemy Laughing

https://www.ig.com/uk/indices/markets-indices/weekend-wall-street
Powrót do góry Go down
REALISTA
UFOTrader Senior
UFOTrader Senior
REALISTA

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 21:30

zibi napisał:

http://niewygodne.info.pl/artykul9/04553-Hipokryzja-PO-ws-OFE-nie-zna-granic.htm

Powrót do góry Go down
thorgall
TraderArtysta XXI
TraderArtysta XXI
thorgall

Liczba postów : 24657
Registration date : 08/07/2008

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 22:05

nowe samochody są nic nie warte

mój 20-letni Passat w dieslu "Postrach Rowerzystów" jest nie do zajebania.
Powrót do góry Go down
kamikaze
UFOTrader Senior
UFOTrader Senior
kamikaze

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 22:10

zibi napisał:

mnie bardziej przypomina dom publiczny z qrwiszonami obojga płci

Ostatnio zmieniony przez kamikaze dnia Sob 22 Wrz 2018, 22:39, w całości zmieniany 1 raz
Powrót do góry Go down
delphia
U F O A N A L I T Y K
U F O       A N A L I T Y K

Liczba postów : 15716
Registration date : 29/01/2008

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 22:39

BP napisał:
Indiana napisał:
BP: słabo to wygląda, największy obrót w historii giełdy i spadająca gwiazda na W20 scratch
Przepatrzę jeszcze obroty na godzinowym, bo dzienną świeczka kiepawa....

Ano, nie wygląda to zbyt optymistycznie.
Ten ruch w bok musi się kiedyś skończyć.

https://twitter.com/GPW_WSExchange/status/1043169124426362880

"(..)Prawie 4 mld zł na samym fixingu na zamknięciu. (..)"
Powrót do góry Go down
Piotrek691

Piotrek691

Liczba postów : 8186
Registration date : 15/04/2010

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 22:43

OpCjOnEr napisał:
Piotrek691 napisał:
OpCjOnEr napisał:
REALISTA napisał:
kamikaze napisał:

Kupno nowego auta z salonu to rozrzutność. W momencie  wyjazdu od dilera
Jako forma finansowania  wiadomo najlepszy cash, ale jak kto nie ma to polecam

Qpno używanego to kot w worq. Przebiegi to jest ZAWSZE ściema, poza tym są firmy, w których auto 2h jeździ a 22h stoi a są takie gdzie odwrotnie. Nigdy nie wiadomo, ryzyk-fizyk.
Poza tym nowa rzecz jest fajna, bardziej cieszy pachnące fabrycznie a nie smrody papierosowe po kimś... ale na to musi być stać a nie udawać przechuja z kredytem w dupie lol!

No kto bogatemu zabroni nowe auto kupić lol!
A BTW tego co napisałeś o przebiegu to właśnie po to się kupuje poleasingowe bo
duże firmy leasingowe nie bawią się w odwracanie liczników. Zwyczajnie im się nie opłaca robić
takich drobnych przekrętów, bo nie z tego żyją. Zresztą jak kupujesz w porządnej firmie to do
auta dostajesz raport DECRY, a Ci już w przekręty raczej się nie bawią.

Jak auto ma więcej niż przejechane 25 kilo czy więcej rocznie to fuct
nie opłaca się brać. Zwłaszcza auta po tzw. salesach czyli akwizytorach to lepiej nie ruszać. Takie
auta są traktowane jak kunie robocze albo qrwy w burdelu Laughing Natomiast fajne autko po panie prezesie
to i owszem owszem.

Jak się ma firmę to najlepiej brać nowe w leasingu. Teraz można odliczyc 50% VAT od rat leasingowych i 50% VAT
od paliwa w wersji, że auto osobowe używane jest również do celów prywatnych. Jeśli auto jest używane do celów
wyłącznie służbowych to odlicza się 100% VAT od rat i 100% od paliwa, ale trzeba się bawić w ewidencję przebiegu, jakieś lipne
delegacje itp. Jak dla mnie bez sensu takie kombinacje alpejskie robić dla zaoszczędzenia kilku złociszy.
Powrót do góry Go down
dziadek
Admin
Admin
dziadek

Liczba postów : 12968
Registration date : 13/11/2007

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 EmptySob 22 Wrz 2018, 22:51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-4oOvZ_K4g
Powrót do góry Go down
https://ufoforum.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PisanieTemat: Re: UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend   UFO  22 - 23 09  2018 r. Weekend - Page 2 Empty

Powrót do góry Go down

UFO 22 - 23 09 2018 r. Weekend
Powrót do góry 
Strona 2 z 4Idź do strony : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next